BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza is layered with BBQ sauce, pulled pork, and fresh vegetables, with two different white cheeses. The flatbread gets crisp, while the cheese stays gooey and delicious. Finish the pizza with a sprinkle of cilantro and a super simple secret sauce.
This pizza starts with flatbread making it a dinner that can be done in under 30 minutes from start to finish.
What should you do with leftover pulled pork? Make pizza!
Here is a simple Instant Pot Pulled Pork recipe you could use for the pizza or stop by your favorite local BBQ restaurant and grab some to go.
- Pulled Pork
- BBQ Sauce
- Red Bell Pepper - I like to dice pretty small.
- Red Onion - I like to slice the onion thin.
- Pepper Jack Cheese - you can use all Mozzarella if you prefer.
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cilantro optional
- Red Pepper Flakes optional
- Parmesan Cheese optional
WHY THE SECRET SAUCE?
My son and I were traveling for a baseball tournament when we discovered a local pizzeria that served their BBQ Chicken Pizza with an incredible sauce. When I ask the waitress, what was in the sauce she said it was ranch and BBQ sauce. OH MY GOSH, it's really that simple?
I promise the sauce sends this BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza right over the top!
HOW TO MAKE BBQ PULLED PORK PIZZA
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
I find it best to layer the flatbread on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper or foil. It makes for quicker clean up.
Now, spread 2 - 3 Tbsp BBQ Sauce over the flatbread.
Add ⅓ - ½ c pulled pork over the sauce.
Spread 2 Tbsp of diced red bell pepper and a generous amount of sliced red onion.
Top with ¼ c mozzarella and ¼ c pepper jack cheese.
Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and cilantro.
Serve hot with a drizzle of the secret sauce!
BBQ PULLED PORK PIZZA
BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
- ¼ c BBQ Sauce
- ¼ c Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Layer flatbread on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Spread 2 - 3 Tbsp BBQ Sauce over the flatbread.
- Add ⅓ - ½ c pulled pork over the sauce.
- Spread 2 Tbsp of Red Bell Pepper and a generous amount of sliced onion.
- Top with ¼ c mozzarella and ¼ c pepper jack cheese.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and cilantro.
- Serve hot with a drizzle of ranch / BBQ sauce mixture.
- Mix ¼ c ranch dressing and ¼ BBQ sauce together.